Join the team that’s creating the future
Full Stack Developer
Biarri is an innovative Commercial Mathematics company that delivers decision support and optimisation-powered web applications that help businesses become more efficient. With some exciting upcoming projects we are growing our development team and it has created an opportunity for you to join us.
We are looking for a Melbourne or Brisbane-based Full Stack Developer at a mid-senior level to work end to end across our new application builds. These are exciting projects helping our customers solve real, complex problems.
Working at Biarri means:
- A high degree of autonomy and independence
- A chance to make an impact – you will be working with small teams delivering amazing applications and optimisation engines to a wide range of industries
- A dynamic, fun environment working with lots of smart people from many different disciplines
- The ability to grow and be given learning and further education opportunities
- Lots of flexibility – choose your own laptop, very flexible office/WFH arrangements, life/work balance
Our tech stack:
- Backend – Python, Django, DRF, Postgres, RESTful APIs, OpenAPI specs
- Frontend – React/Redux/RTK, Typescript, MaterialUI
- Devops – Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Gitlab, AWS
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years of experience building web applications and/or other software in a team environment
- Familiarity with most of our tech stack and a drive to learn the rest
- Strong knowledge and experience with building scalable, secure and reliable web applications
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative work attitude
- A strong sense of initiative, ownership and responsibility
Does this sound like you?
Biarri is an equal opportunity employer, so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and fosters everyone’s growth. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.