Variety Filled and Fun Graphics Designer Opportunity
Apply your design skills to a variety of fun projects and learn heaps while working flexibly and autonomously
Biarri is one of the world’s leading developer of critical web-based, decision support tools company that helps our world run more efficiently and become more sustainable. We are a nominee of some of the industry’s most prestigious awards and with some exciting upcoming projects we are growing our team and this has created an opportunity for you to join us.
We are looking for a Melbourne or Brisbane-based Graphics Designer at a junior-mid level to work on numerous design projects from designing banners to mockups, from social media designs to PowerPoint presentations, websites to infographics and much more. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to have a positive impact on the world helping businesses understand the power of analytics and AI in decision making.
- A high degree of autonomy and independence
- A chance to make an impact – you will be working closely with stakeholders of all levels to design critical digital assets
- A dynamic, fun environment working with lots of smart people from many different disciplines
- The ability to grow and be given learning and further education opportunities
- Lots of flexibility – choose your own laptop, very flexible office/WFH arrangements, life/work balance
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A qualification in graphic/digital design
- A portfolio that puts your best foot forward, demonstrating your skill and sound understanding of digital design.
- Canva or Adobe Creative Cloud, ideally 1+ year’s experience
- Experience with social media account management (Twitter and LinkedIn preferable)
- Experience with WordPress, ideally 1 year’s experience but if not we will teach this
Does this sound like you?
Biarri is an equal opportunity employer, so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and fosters everyone’s growth. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.