What Google Does Right
- Don’t discount the ability of technology to be a game changer. Google has disrupted many industries.
- User experience matters. Strip away everything but the essentials to get the job done. What’s left should work well.
- Make sure your core product is healthy and pursue improvement and innovation as aggressively as you can.
- Keep your technology and processes as open as possible. Closed solutions harm innovation and sharing, which helps problem solving.
- Scale through technology – automate as much as possible.
- Give some of your product(s) away for free.
Further Reading: “Google Thinks Small” , Google’s “Ten Things We Know To Be True”, “How Google Works”
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!